By the end of Junior Secondary School, the learner should be able to:
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle through nutritional habits for the wellness of self and others.
- Apply knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values acquired in meal planning, food preparation, cooking, and presentation, equitably and responsibly to improve daily living in the family and community.
- Apply the principles of consumer education for personal financial management.
- Develop skills in fabric choice for the construction of garments and household articles.
- Adopt healthy hygienic practices at a personal and household level.
- Build a foundation for further education, career, and training.
- Appreciate the importance of a healthy environment for the well-being of self and others.