By the end of Junior Secondary, the learner should be able to:
- Participate actively in activities for conservation of agricultural environment.
- Use scarce agricultural resources through innovative practices to contribute towards health, nutrition, and food security.
- Grow crops and rear animals as profitable agricultural enterprises through sustainable and ethical practices for self-reliance and economic development.
- Apply existing and emerging technology in agriculture, digital, and media resources to enhance sustainable agricultural practices.
- Appreciate agriculture as a worthy niche for hobby, career development, further education, and training.