By the end of Junior Secondary, the learner should be able to:
- Make effective use of financial literacy skills for prudent financial decision-making, generating income, and creating wealth for sustainable development.
- Understand business and its environment in addressing economic issues in society.
- Practice basic business and entrepreneurial skills for the development of self and society.
- Act with integrity and apply knowledge, critical understanding, and technology to environmental concerns and ethical issues as both opportunities and constraints for businesses.
- Recognize the role of the government in business and respond to community, national, and global economic issues as an informed and responsible citizen.
- Develop an awareness of the nature and significance of basic skills of keeping business financial records, innovation, and change within the context of business activities.
- Exhibit understanding of pertinent and contemporary issues in business and society.
- Develop a foundation for further studies in careers related to Business Studies.