By the end of Junior Secondary, the learner should be able to:
- Read and analyze Biblical teachings to acquire knowledge, skills, values, and attitudes that enable them to make informed decisions and choices in their day-to-day lives.
- Recognize God as the sole creator and sustainer of the universe by conserving the environment as stewards.
- Develop a sense of social justice, encompassing equity, fairness, inclusivity, and the ability to distinguish between right and wrong based on the teachings of the prophets and Jesus Christ.
- Apply the teachings of Jesus Christ to build capacity for harmonious relationships.
- Promote attitudes that build respect for one another and create positive interdependence among learners in a diverse global society.
- Effectively and efficiently use ICT learning resources to promote the acquisition and application of knowledge, skills, values, and attitudes.